1 tablespoon olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
5 garlic cloves, mashed
4 slices lean back bacon
300 g condensed mushroom soup
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 king oyster mushrooms, chopped
salt and pepper
2 small handfulls fusilli
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the onions, garlic and bacon until the bacon is crisp.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Pour the condensed soup into the pan and add half a can of water.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and bring to the boil.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil a saucepan of water and add the fusilli pasta. Cook for 5 or 6 minutes (or as per the instructions).
- Drain the pasta and add to the saucepan with the reserved onions, garlic and bacon. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve hot.
Discuss this recipe on CookingBites Foodies Forum